Permanent changes to PBIR for Formula D!

Not really.Most people at Road Atlanta were there for the drifting only. The GTA is kinda a small thing from what I saw. In fact from what it was like at Atlanta it really cut into the pro-am guys for time. Your trying to fit 3 different events into a day.

I thought GTA at Road Atlanta was sweet. As a spectator, the more stuff going on, the more I get for my money. I am not complaining.

It says modifying the track and barriers at turns 2 AND 5, that means adding a NEW section that bridges the big back sweeper into the chicane....

Sounds promising to me... Glad to see they want to make it fast and fun!!

It says modifying the track and barriers at turns 2 AND 5, that means adding a NEW section that bridges the big back sweeper into the chicane....

Hmmm, I don't want to sound pessimist, but I don't think so. Trust me, I would love to see that myself, but turn 2 and 5 share the same wall after where the judges stand was last year. If you were on one side of the wall you were on turn 2, and when you climb over it, you were on turn 5.

Now, if you are right about them joining the track at turn 2 and five, then holy shit, I can't wait to see that.

So someone go check it out? Its like 2 weeks away they should be close to finishing it up

I'm pretty sure that just means leveling some ground and making room for grandstands between 2 and 5.

Back
Top Bottom