Pbir

just copy and paste the address out of the address bar (cant have the youtu.be in it). here ya go. i help ya out
Drift Video 1 - YouTube
Drifting cobra - YouTube
Mutant mosquitos at PBIR - YouTube
a successfull tandem - YouTube
A SEX - YouTube
Jesu Santisimos - YouTube

Oh never knew it was so easy..lol thanks :bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

kewl sum1 got me connecting it not alot of angle but whatever
thanks for vids

at least your out there ripping that shit.
i gotta wait till i get enough cash for suspension..im riding boat status

Someone give this man his orange because:

1.He went to an event

2.He took videos

3.He posted videos on the forum

4.He posted them in the right section (ZOMG)

if you were into drifting for that long, how come you still can't drift?

I didn't know you lived in my back seat. Holy shit.

If I drove a single cam beat to shit and was still 4 thug and lived with my mom then maybe I would have some extra dough to run an event, like I use to.

Last edited:
I didn't know you lived in my back seat. Holy shit.

If I drove a single cam beat to shit and was still 4 thug and lived with my mom then maybe I would have some extra dough to run an event, like I use to.

hmm so if you drove a stock ass engine with around 140hp if that you can do better? and im 5 lug bihh. and i dont live with my mom. but she does pay the house bill. also why would you waste money building that car when you use it for the wrong reason and can't do a successful doughnut? your always out at 45th street. freggin spin those tires pussy. :) all said with <3

hmm so if you drove a stock ass engine with around 140hp if that you can do better? and im 5 lug bihh. and i dont live with my mom. but she does pay the house bill. also why would you waste money building that car when you use it for the wrong reason and can't do a successful doughnut? your always out at 45th street. freggin spin those tires pussy. :) all said with <3

This kid. :rolleyes:

If this is what you want me to do, I can do that with my 278hp car. Try next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha the Kooglins is servin Tropichops!

Free-Small-TropiChop-With-Any-Fountain-Drink-Pollo-Tropical-Printable-Coupon.png

This kid. :rolleyes:

PBIR 8/19/2011 - YouTube

If this is what you want me to do, I can do that with my 278hp car. Try next time.

if your drove a car on that track and "tried" to drift, you would total your car. its okay you can't even do a doughnut. post the one of the spinout huh? i had a couple others that i didnt spin so keep hatin. im sorry you have a drift car and use it as a daily driver. like wtf -.- what a waste of a car. good thing your selling it but trying to get 10k for it is like you learning how to drift. its never going to happen.

if your drove a car on that track and "tried" to drift, you would total your car. its okay you can't even do a doughnut. post the one of the spinout huh? i had a couple others that i didnt spin so keep hatin. im sorry you have a drift car and use it as a daily driver. like wtf -.- what a waste of a car. good thing your selling it but trying to get 10k for it is like you learning how to drift. its never going to happen.

Idk y u say he can't drift when he can, its like saying ur not a virgin just a bunch of BS

Back
Top Bottom