Pay close ATTENTION!

now ive been interested in this for a while, from RYO/ghost dancer, and his whole fiasco, Id like a jzx90, but are you here to charge super awesome drifter tax or are these gonna be reasonably priced cars.... also, how can we guarantee this doesnt turn into a ghost-dancer deal..... if it will be going on legit, then im totally down....

now ive been interested in this for a while, from RYO/ghost dancer, and his whole fiasco, Id like a jzx90, but are you here to charge super awesome drifter tax or are these gonna be reasonably priced cars.... also, how can we guarantee this doesnt turn into a ghost-dancer deal..... if it will be going on legit, then im totally down....

LMAO everything Aero K doies is legit Raffi and Shant aren't out to dick people over. There good people and im sure the prices will be very fare

In all seriousness, im starting to save up as of right NOW for my R32 GT-R if this is really going to happen.
Although ive never met any of the Aero-K guys, the work u guys are doing is tremendous and much props to your organization.
Please continue the excellent work.

Cheers.
:bigthumbu

everything they do is legit...

let me know when this is available....

such a gangster ass daily!

DS%20Cresta.jpg

Problem I heard a few days ago, new law in US and A. Can't import any cars from Japan that are newer than like 15-25years old. Dont know how that will affect anything, just a heads up. (or maybe this was about Canada.... idk)

Last edited:
I will take 1 datsun pickup please... You guys plan on getting cars from places other than Japan? I need a boat from ausie

Wow Aero K coming up congrats if u guys make this happen. All those ppl from cali magz and stuff gunna hgead down here.

The Drift scene in florida is gunna be hott

I want a JZX100 chaser, or that Mark II

If this works out, I will sell my car to get one through you guys. Seriously.

Keep us updated

Last edited:
It's funny how everyone now has money for Skylines, Chasers, Datsuns etc out of the blue.... this isn't a new thing (importing cars). Anyways, good luck with the importing Raffi, hope it works out well.

Back
Top Bottom