Pay close ATTENTION!

wOOt! So you guys are going to start importing?!?! ... Damn I gotta start saving up.

wOOt! So you guys are going to start importing?!?! ... Damn I gotta start saving up.

yes sir!!!! Next year, 2009, will be the beginning of a new ERA in South Florida.....the scene, the streets will be flaunting with RHD drift machines

We can do it this year, but more concentrating on consistent 3 months container orders to kick things off

what other cars would you be bringing??
and do you have price ranges??

Locko, your questions will be answered properly once I receive all the paperwork and information that will be provided to us for next year.....like i said, this year is mainly just parts and next years will be parts and cars

lol financing available lol ??? i been thinking about importing a car for quite a while.. so keep us updated!! :)_

GOOD LUCK. I'll be one of your first customers 100%.

Mr. Cruz needs to start saving money for a R32 or something dope.

once this kicks off......i think we will definitely put SFL on the map 200%

These cars are a bang for the buck....they come just like you see them.

That widebody R32 is a piece of art, especially seeing it, driving it in person

im in love..
RYO%20blister%20RB26%20R32%20rear%20side.jpg

the way i see it is in 09 all the baller cars are gonna be for sale here so everybody can but right hand drive cars. Which means you should be able to get a fully built american car pretty cheap.

RHD is more overrated that TUPAC! :) But goodluck guyz - Bring in some Front Ends and U got urself a custy

front cuts/clips? i think i rather keep that end for JDM of Miami. We will bring in RHD cars....again this isn't just for florida but the nation

Back
Top Bottom