Parts from UpGarage?

Tony, Used Power FC's are kinda normal around here, but I need to know what version you are wanting. I just sold an RB series 1

I didn't put it in there b/c I was pm'ing you but I guess I forgot to send it haha. S15 (l-jetro). I don't need a commander. LMK!

img10063142023.jpg

Anna, I can ship anything you want through the mail, I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own, but here is an example

Tony, Used Power FC's are kinda normal around here, but I need to know what version you are wanting. I just sold an RB series 1

JDM, No, I'm stationed in Misawa which is just below Hokkaido, but still on the main island. My buddy was in your shop buying some motors when I called asking about R33 GT-R clutches

It's my last day in Okinawa, I will be heading to Tokyo and Osaka. I know I'm far but hey if you have time we can have some sake:bigthumbu

I have not actually seen the bear suit guy yet, but I will look and see what I can find.. no stickers yet, blame the military

Yeah, Misawa is damn cold, it's finally done snowing so drift season is Open. Gotta love a track 30 minutes away and only $60 to have a track to yourself.

Sorry to JDM of Miami, I didnt realize they were already selling parts, so you can definitely pick up parts from them as I am sure they are more than helpful, but if you need something else, I'm still available

Did you get my Pm about the spindles?

Entry Speed, I did get your PM, sorry I didn't respond I more or less just went on the hunt for them. Unfortunately I haven't found anything yet. I will keep looking though

Sorry I can't make it Moe, but have a safe flight back to the states, give me some forewarning next time!

i'm really interested in a set of used Y33 Nissan Cima coilovers. i can't figure out how to search for them on upgarage though.

Back
Top Bottom