Parts from UpGarage?

I have tried to contact the mods about this, but I haven't received a response, so I thought I could throw a feeler out there to see who is interested.

Most of the SFL people don't know me but I was in Jacksonville before and I always hung out with Drift Star Syndicate (my name is on there page since my good friend started it). I drove a white S14 that normally had a different color front bumper because I smashed a few times. I also came to the Moroso event before I left and took a bunch of pictures which I put on my website at redbeansphotography.com

Anywho, I am now stationed in Japan with the military and I wanted to see if I could help the people out back in the states. I know a few forums already have a set up going where people can buy this way, but they charge some crazy fees. All I really want to do is to pay for my drifting. The great thing here is the track is 30 minutes away and I can pay 60-80 ANY day and have a track all to myself.

So basically here is the plan. If you search UpGarage for a particular part and send me the link I can go and order it for you. If it is not in the local store that I am closest to then I have to pay to have it shipped to that store. I just shipped 4 18x9's with tires and it cost me $50. Then I will get the amount it costs to ship it to wherever you are and give you that exact price. So basically all you have to do is pay for shipping and the part you want. I won't make any money there and I'll send you all the receipts to show for it. The only cost I would ask if that if you use PayPal there is a 5% surcharge and $100 for my time and effort. Of course I won't charge $100 if you want an ECU or a Shifter.

Cliff Notes:
I live in Japan and want to send cool JDM things to you guys in the states. Cost of Part + Shipping to Local Store + Shipping to your House + $100 gets you whatever you want.

The bad
I can't ship tires, so if the rims come with tires I will have to take them off, of course I won't charge for that. It's a hazmat thing so I can't ship those. I can't ship engines, it's not like I own a container I am just a local guy mailing things. If you want things like Bumpers, Hoods, or LARGE items I have to use BlackCat (which is like FedEX) and it usually costs a lot of money.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I can help you guys out

What about yahoo japan auctions? Proxy bidding. I need a couple small things off there and we can get the ball rolling on that soon.

I am still working on my yahoo auctions skills. I think I have it so far, I am bidding on a few things and want to see how that goes.

I am stationed in Misawa, so in the country.

Yeah I know about Grant selling stuff, someone showed me his post but like I said, I'm not in it to make money. I'm sure he's a good guy and all, but just not taking after his style.

If you guys are interested feel free to search UpGarage, or send me a PM and I can look for specific things for you (that'll be $500 :) haha)

Last edited:
YAY DONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!! =] (( this better be donnie or ill feel like a total loser, oh wells ))

can you find me a cute lil green dino keychain. :D

ahhh your stickers may come in within a week, shipping sucks, i wanted the fastest way to you buddy. no worries dont paypal more monies.

good luck with this! <3

-aNna

I have not seen any dyno keychains, but I do have a few marimokkori keychains hahahaha

marimo is the green algae that live in the lakes in Hokkaido
mokkori is basically an overflow, like if you fill a ricebowl, that hump over the top

put them together and you get a little green dood with a huge package

There are many different variations of the little guy, here in Aomori prefecture they have Aomokkori

I have not seen any dyno keychains, but I do have a few marimokkori keychains hahahaha

marimo is the green algae that live in the lakes in Hokkaido
mokkori is basically an overflow, like if you fill a ricebowl, that hump over the top

put them together and you get a little green dood with a huge package

There are many different variations of the little guy, here in Aomori prefecture they have Aomokkori

is he cute? post pictures! this is so weird, lol now everyone is going to think your my boyfriend or something because you two share the same name.

donnie i think you may be better off offering to ship things other than car parts. :D i like that idea.

Well if you can find a power fc used at a good price (commander not req - maf version only), I'll buy it. I would really love one like a month ago so...yeah. Help! :D

img10063142023.jpg

Anna, I can ship anything you want through the mail, I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own, but here is an example

Tony, Used Power FC's are kinda normal around here, but I need to know what version you are wanting. I just sold an RB series 1

JDM, No, I'm stationed in Misawa which is just below Hokkaido, but still on the main island. My buddy was in your shop buying some motors when I called asking about R33 GT-R clutches

Last edited:
I am still working on my yahoo auctions skills. I think I have it so far, I am bidding on a few things and want to see how that goes.

I am stationed in Misawa, so in the country.

Yeah I know about Grant selling stuff, someone showed me his post but like I said, I'm not in it to make money. I'm sure he's a good guy and all, but just not taking after his style.

If you guys are interested feel free to search UpGarage, or send me a PM and I can look for specific things for you (that'll be $500 :) haha)

woooo misawa be so damn cold in the winter...marine corps trainin up there is no joke..lol

img10063142023.jpg

Anna, I can ship anything you want through the mail, I'm too lazy to take a picture of my own, but here is an example

Tony, Used Power FC's are kinda normal around here, but I need to know what version you are wanting. I just sold an RB series 1

JDM, No, I'm stationed in Misawa which is just below Hokkaido, but still on the main island. My buddy was in your shop buying some motors when I called asking about R33 GT-R clutches

OMG OMG i want one. =]

is there one in a bear suit not pink? >.< i dont like pink. donnie did you get youz stickers? =]

I have not actually seen the bear suit guy yet, but I will look and see what I can find.. no stickers yet, blame the military

Yeah, Misawa is damn cold, it's finally done snowing so drift season is Open. Gotta love a track 30 minutes away and only $60 to have a track to yourself.

Sorry to JDM of Miami, I didnt realize they were already selling parts, so you can definitely pick up parts from them as I am sure they are more than helpful, but if you need something else, I'm still available

Back
Top Bottom