Papi RHD S14 Kouki (56k Dont bother)

please just take that grille off

other than that, thats gotta be the sexiest thing ive ever seen and is the reason why im gonna work my ass off in school this year!

Worry about your car not the grill.

worry bout yo whip not yo bros

ppl will always mess with your bro cuz hes so complejado but i gotta admit hes been handling it better lol i havnt recieved any im's lol

grill looks fine imo but idk why it seams like the color on the grill might be a tad off from the whole car or is it just me???

woah woah woah

just re looked at da pics did he get another paint job??? cuz i dun see no flake only on da grill if so dats sum funny shit cuz b4 dat shit was glittery as fuck

im callin abe repainted da car lol

Last edited:
completely photoshoped . car is a total crap in person. dents every where and scratches all over .....LOL..... just kiidddiing brooo. who took those pics btw?

Grill fails!!! Plus for some reaon abe ur car looked better on the 350z wheels. Not feeln these wheels!

Car is not repainted!! Those wheels are borrowed from Nismo_Import.. He was kind enough to lend them to me.. I got some rims that i will be throwing on i will post some pics when there on!!

Last edited:
Mines is taken care of and yours?.... Exactly. The car wasn't repainted.

mines is fine taken care of but first yo bros now mine? :ugh:

Car is not repainted!! Those wheels are borrowed from Nismo_Import.. He was kind enough to lend them to me.. I got some rims that i will be throwing on i will post some pics when there on!!

wtf why is the grill so off in color? i barely see the flakes in these pics

Last edited:
He used photoshop to edit the pictures.. He probably used some effect that doesnt show the pearl or some shit!!

Back
Top Bottom