paintball

Kateri said:
I've never played before... you dont have to be naked do you? If not, does the paint ruin your clothes? Is it washable? What should I wear? Can I wear sandals? Does it hurt? Someone fill me in. Im up for new things.

hmmm if you go out there naked Ill def. make the drive to fl. greazy would kick my *** but I would def go... :D :D :D

MasterRex said:
At least you can't get shot in the nuts... :p

yes that is a rather unpleasant experience! :(

wut do u guys think of having a BBQ at the same time cuz i know after a couple games everyone well be craving for some food

we should make this soon i really want to go an by the sound of it so does everyone else so lets make a date an ill b there

ok people. this is great that so many people want to do this.

now.

the bbq idea sounds good but not for this first run because it would be 2 complicated.

1ST and major problem. CO2
i supose all of you use co2 therefore. is there anyone that has a co2 refilling station?

because we are talking about 30 ppl playing that means alot of shooting. so is either that or everyone will have to bring sum extra tanks.

2nd the place. the place i know is Illegal. so therefor you cant park 10 cars outside. so here is the first problem.

if anybody knows a good place please let me know asap.

theres a nice forest by miami lakes. in front of a pizza hut. so we could park there and walk to the forest also. theres a paintball store next door.

or go the hard but COOL way and do it on chrom.

let me know people.

chrom is huge. and its prob one of the best places ive ever seen in my life to play PB>
but we would have to park on the gas station nearby. and then everybody would have to get a ride on the back of my friends pick up to the place. and then park that single pick up.

let me know. lets try to do this for the saturday 14. of jan. around 11 or 12 am.

PS: last option. would be to go play on a contruction site sumwhere. theres a couple in miami lakes. kinda like rainbow six. lol

FROM THE DEAD!

ok im offficially jackin this thread

We must get a date and setup some fun!

cmon guys, i know u want to shoot each other

if you guys wanna soft im down for it. airsoft is so much better in an abandoned place IMO.
+i dont have any pantball guns, ive only rented =|. anyways id definitly bring a friend.

where can we play that is cheap?
i know of a few places but they are way down south from most of you people.....

theyre not looking for playing in a field.
there are alot of good abandoned places. and theres a nice field i play at thats in like davie.
ill google map it later today to post a screenshot (not really for speedball though)

no im talking about going to a field, an actual paintball place and playing.

http://www.ecepaintball.com/fields.php

i went here once, never played here. sorry i was confused by reading the last posts.
this is in pompano beach (near ftluaderdale and in broward county).

Basic
$30.00

•Paintball Marker
• 12 oz CO2
• Approved Eye Protection
• Barrel Cover
• All Day CO2Refills
• All Day Admission

and then all you need is paintballs

thats nice but they provide the guns? cus i have my gun....plus paint is the most expensive part of the game.....cheapest i can get them is 15 bucks for 500balls ....

i rather play else where tho because some places have gay rules....but thats just me....let set something up even tho i dont think there is enough interest on this forum

well if you have your own gun (marker) all you need is all day CO2 or all day H.
this place doesnt really have gay rules. you wont get kicked out for re-balling.

i have my own gun, as well, and some places dont let me use it, since it has a ramp board.... 17bps they start to complain about that... lol

but usually its like 10 buck entry with 10 all day air, then 50-60 for a case

i ussually use a case or so

Well im in as long as we go to a place where i can rent cause im poor :D , so pm when you setup a date, if we setup date....

oh we shall set up a date im think like april 8th or 15th

what works for u guys

ok lets get more ppl to chime

and lets pick a paintball field too. any suggestions, iv only played over in tampa/sarasota area

EDIT:
actually no go for the 15th or 16th, because thats the easter drift competition. so its gotta be the 7th or 8th

Back
Top Bottom