paintball

i havnt played in a while, still have my stuff though. I normally play woods ball, one team goes in the the other seeks, then WWIII breaks loose.

speedball is gay

well i play speedball cuz i have a speedball gun. but i am down to play anything. we should set something up one day

I have things that get in the way. And, judging by my luck, I know for a fact one of you re-re's will accidently hit me in a spot that wont feel so pleasant, so count me out lol.

no offence but airsoft is for fags. ( the guns are freeking awesome. but you dont even notice if you get hit .

and speedball is the most stupid use of a paitnball gun i can ever think off

i play and i have a a group in kendall 10 ppl.
we play guerrilla. style. all camo in the woods.

with 18" auto/.RT A5's

let me know dude. the only prob is the place.
i got a sick as place but you cant take too many cars there. hit me up and ill explain. lol

altezzagirl said:
I have things that get in the way. And, judging by my luck, I know for a fact one of you re-re's will accidently hit me in a spot that wont feel so pleasant, so count me out lol.

it doesnt hurt at all. i have played with plenty of girls and they say it dont hurt.

miami-200sx said:
no offence but airsoft is for fags. ( the guns are freeking awesome. but you dont even notice if you get hit .

and speedball is the most stupid use of a paitnball gun i can ever think off

i play and i have a a group in kendall 10 ppl.
we play guerrilla. style. all camo in the woods.

with 18" auto/.RT A5's

let me know dude. the only prob is the place.
i got a sick as place but you cant take too many cars there. hit me up and ill explain. lol

i can understand that but i dont like woods ball cuz its too boring and long. i like the speed and being able to bunker someone and just fast sh**. but i can play woods ball if that is what everyone wants to play.

Kenrik said:

man i have gotten shot from 3 feet and it does not hurt. it might leave a mark but that is it.

well unless someone has a radar, i have my velocity set at what my 14" barrel is accurate at. which is about 380 fps. feild regulations are normally 280. (btw 300fps is 204 MPH :) )

depends on how much adrenalyn you have going when you get hit and if you get hit in a "soft spot"

heh, play me in woods ball with your auto a5. no pods allowed, well see how long that lasts. :)

Last edited:
If you use good balls they hurt more (and if they break before they hit you the shards will cut bare skin)

I used to have a heavily modded AutoMag RT with a lot of gear. I used to be sponsered. My sponser move I sold my stuff to get a car.

So am I

38735717.img.jpg

damn guys what airsoft guns do you use??? the ones i have tears through tvs....

yea man wwlll style is the best way to go i played it once and now thats all i play its crazy all camoed out with an a5

Back
Top Bottom