Paint issue, need help! 56K warning

go7roo7

el pollo lento
Spectator
This is my 05 Z. Has currently 74k on the clock and 24K on the motor.
When I bought it the paint was alright and had several spots where the owner tried to fix the paint.

This is how the paint looks now. I dont know what these marks are or how they were acquired. I wash/ wax/ seal-ish about every 2 weeks. I have not tried wet sanding but I wanted to hear the forums input before I took the next steps with either taking her in for paint or fixing it. The scratches on the roof are actually from squirrels that used to eat on there while my car was out of the garage ( now shes in the garage at all times ).

Anyone know what these are what procedure I should take to clean em up?

Thanks in advance.

yeah that's what the majority of people seem to be saying. That and love-bug juices. Though I take those bastards off with a wash whenever I drive, so must be the previous owner...

Now I need to see how much for a paintjob, maybe with harder paint...nissan paint is a joke

How good is his work? Last time I had "someone" paint my old car it flaked in 1 year...:ugh:
But if you can show him this thread and ask for a quote I will appreciate it.

Thanks

Those blemishes are actually in the clear coat. Theres pretty much nothing you can do to remove them besides painting it.

All Stars paint and customs 7864785161. I actually wetsand and buff for that shop as a side job. Ask for Herby. They do really good work. Stop by and get a quote, im sure they'll work out a good price for you. Tell them Jesse sent you

Those blemishes are actually in the clear coat. Theres pretty much nothing you can do to remove them besides painting it.

All Stars paint and customs 7864785161. I actually wetsand and buff for that shop as a side job. Ask for Herby. They do really good work. Stop by and get a quote, im sure they'll work out a good price for you. Tell them Jesse sent you

This sounds great. Only problem is I live in Orlando. Would there be any way you can get me an average without me having to drive the car in for them to see it? Just looking for a bit of a ballpark figure. Thanks a lot!

The owner of the shop is actually gonna be in orlando this friday. Give him a call at the number i put above. His name is Herby. He said he wouldnt have a problem giving u a quote when hes over there

Back
Top Bottom