Paging: Hot Karl, SC300, Mike Speed, others at OSW Event

This month, some photos are up - the rest should be up by Friday. Keep a few things in mind..

1. I had to watermark the photos even more because people (other than asking me for 1, decided to steal them).

2. I didn't edit them much seeing as their were so many. IF you are interested in a photo, I can crop it and work with the colors a bit if need be. Also, I can blow up most of the photos from 8x10/8x12 to 16x20 - some a bit larger - it really just depends on the photo it self and how clean it is.

When viewing the photos, once you click on the site, and you click the link to see the thumbnails you can either a: click on slide show and view the photos like that or click on the thumbnail where it brings up the larger photo - to advance to the next photo just click on the picture it self and it goes to the next one. Other than clicking on the arrow to the right which is a pain some times.

Hot Karl, SC300 - you two received your own folder lol - I had to make 2 albums for each of you because of the amount of photos. I didnt want to cram them all in one :)

Enjoy :)
http://public.fotki.com/SunSeTT/photos-from-drift-event/

lol you took a pic when they red flagged the dude cause I had my arm around the door when I was running shot gun, I always have had my arm around the door like that when I ride first time they've done that

YEah

THey are getting stricter and stricter.. PLUS the owner was there... so rules were just that... (rules) :) You would look funny though with no arm.. :/

LOL - welcome... I had posted it would take me a few days to post everything... heh :) Thats a ----t load of photos up! Though im not sure which is yours :confused:

Photographer407 said:
Ah! Sorry I didn't get more photos. Ill get more next time :) I owe ya...

do you know who's fd that is in your album? its nice to know theres another fd drifting around here besides me and i just want to know if its the guy i think it is.

No sir... There are two in there if you look carefully ;o)

Ones a turboII, the other is a GTU I believe... You can correct me if im wrong, im kind of ignorant though I once owned a GTU... I will tell you this, they both can drive good - but that guy in the Turbo II is a HELL of a driver!

no i'm not talking about the second gen's i'm talking about the pics of the 3rd gen you have the fd

the guy in the fd was with the 350z also the guys with the 2 fc's were from sarasota they came with the guy in the sc300

Back
Top Bottom