OVERSTEERING PROBLEMS

i really dont understand people who think you shouldnt learn on a decent car if you can. do the knuckles and tie rods there is no reason not to. i promise you will want them at some point so why relearn your car. and currently if they keep you from spinning a few times thats great you arent going to be any better learning on a shitty car if anything you will probably get better quicker on a well built car since you dont have to fight the car and can just work on technique and you will be able to be more aggressive since a well put together car is predictable.

You obviously have NO idea what you're talking about.
He needs to put an open diff on his car, weld some bigger steering stops on his car so he gets less than stock angle, unplug AT MINIMUM 1 spark plug wire Everytime he tries to drift, an have one flat tire on the car.
If your car isn't the worst fucking thing to ever touch the track....HOW WILL HE EVER LEARN?!

Even though you can't argue with that, it's kinda dumb when you see people with SRs taking shitty ass lines and just powering through it because they can. With a KA you have to have a super good line to not suck and it does teach you a bit more.

I've never owned a car that didn't have coilovers, at least a welded diff, and have under 200whp. Things seemed to work out ok for me.

You obviously have NO idea what you're talking about.
He needs to put an open diff on his car, weld some bigger steering stops on his car so he gets less than stock angle, unplug AT MINIMUM 1 spark plug wire Everytime he tries to drift, an have one flat tire on the car.
If your car isn't the worst fucking thing to ever touch the track....HOW WILL HE EVER LEARN?!

Haha I actually used to drift with and open diff... :driving: Thank for the advice thou

i never knew when you had a problem with a technique you should just buy mods for your car to help out. im going to do a v8 swap and full knuckle kit and suspension and give it to my 14year old brother . he will be pro in no time

i never knew when you had a problem with a technique you should just buy mods for your car to help out. im going to do a v8 swap and full knuckle kit and suspension and give it to my 14year old brother . he will be pro in no time

Probably.

Back
Top Bottom