OSW Tandem Contest and Open Practice! Jan 22nd!!

Bearcat

Driver
406563_10150471723107701_621362700_8756722_1840691209_n.jpg

I am now all the way in charge of these events now! Get ready for some rad stuff!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/341241332558854/

Paypal is now open for Orlando Speedworld Drift January 22nd Competition and Practice
$51.75 for practice only
$66.95 for tandem competition

Please send paypal to Hotkarlpat@gmail.com
In the description please put your full name and if you are driving practice, or tandem competition.

I'll get a flyer up within the next few days.
COME HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!!!!

Orlando Speedworld
19164 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32833

We are also working out a price for the entry fee right now.
Tandem drivers will be a bit more than un caged because you will be paying into a purse...THATS RIGHT!!! YOU'LL WIN MONEY!!!!

JANUARY 22nd FROM 9am-5pm!

THIS EVENT WILL BE AN OPEN PRACTICE AND TANDEM COMPETITION!!!!

We will have a track setup from the beginning of the day for all the tandem drivers to practice.
Qualifying will begin at 1pm. Each driver will receive two non-consecutive runs, and the best score will be recorded.
Tandem competition will begin at 4pm.
PLEASE DON’T WORRY THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT COMPETING! THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PRACTICE FOR YOU! DON'T SKIP THIS EVENT BECAUSE YOU'RE WORRIED THERE WON’T BE ENOUGH SEAT TIME!!

Basic tech rules apply.
No broken windshields
All lug nuts
Seats bolted down
Seat belts
Gas cap
No major leaks.
Hood and trunk secured or removed
If you have any doubts that you might not pass tech... FIX YOUR CAR!
Tandem requires a cage with door bars.

You most likely won't be able to bring enough tires for all the seat time you will have!

For questions or media access please e-mail Hotkarlpat@gmail.com

Last edited:
Its gonna be awesome, so I would for sure come out.

Im working out details for some cool little prizes for the un caged bros.

glad to hear the track has SOME intelligence now. letting someone who knows something about drift events organize it. GL^ I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it, im the brokest ive ever been right now

Paypal is now open
$55 for practice only
$$70 for tandem competition

Please send paypal to Hotkarlpat@gmail.com
In the description please put your full name and if you are driving practice, or tandem competition.

Last edited:
Is there a cutoff date for payment for uncaged practice? One of my azenis just got cut down so I dunno if I'll be able to make it for a while =/

Fun

Do I need head or tail lights? Is there a tech check list? Fire extinguishers needed? Min. size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom