OSW Event Group B Video Requests

For those of you that were in group B, you can request your footage here. Sadly I wasn't able to capture group A because my back made me call it a day. So with that said, let the requests begin.

:( 5A here, do you know if anyone got video of group A ??

I did do one run with group B because I missed one of my runs. Red 240 with a black bumper and fenders if you have it great!

how late did you stay? Did you catch any runs with my s12. The early ones I spent most of the time in the mud, but if you stayed late there were afew good ones...

Sean

Sorry Kenrik. Just ran through the entire film and no red coupe with black front-end. Video was taken around 2-3PM.

Next up:
1. NeedCAforS13

Looks like this
Picture%20291.jpg

Last edited:
hachibill said:
any vid of me and harry??

Nope, I was taking pictures in that run. But I still do have video of you and Rob Fleming from DDay7 in case you're interested.

Edit: Better yet, I just remembered I still have some footage from your previous Orlando event which was the Ter-Tech drift competition.

Last edited:
Do you know if anyone else was filming? and how to contact them. Because I seem to remember seeing someone with a video camera taping me on at least one of my runs.

Back
Top Bottom