OSW drift #5

boxmod said:
gang violence doesnt belong in drifting.... although maybe, afterall

drive-by's and drifting was 1/2 of FATF3 :laugh:

Thanks man but I was shooting my dslr.

Oh and I've never seen FATF3.

youve never seen FATF3?! then youve never seen REAL drifting and the way we live. Fast cars, wads of money and hot bitches dancing around all the time.

[dv]50651ff4-bc01-419b-bbf8-9951004634e0[/dv]

one of my runs. I was trying to hit the clipping points all day, but it kinda got away from me sometimes.

That lincoln was BADASS though. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome run, you were really killing it out there dude, very smooth.

Where were the clipping points though? I thought they were going to put some cones out but they didnt so i just went wherever.

J ROK said:
youve never seen FATF3?! then youve never seen REAL drifting and the way we live. Fast cars, wads of money and hot bitches dancing around all the time.

hahaha! yea totally.
but yea it was a great turn out and if the night events happen its gonna be awesome.

After seeing Karl slide I understand what they meant by clipping points, I'm still new to drifting.

Yeah night events will be great, but suck for the photographers, unless they have some good glass or the place is lit better than a football field.

I was planning on going, but busted car, no tires.. excuses excuses...... Like Box said, nice to see people supporting orlando. Next event there after Aug 14th I WILL attend.

sittin-sideways said:
anyone got video of starion hitting the track??

I may. What number was on the car for the day? I should have all my video on youtube by the end of the week.

i blew my headgasdket in vert; fuckin heater care hose popped off. didnt find out for about an hour. rebuild in progress...ka-t vert soon...ill be back

sittin-sideways said:
my car number was #9
primer grey starion.
thank man. :bigthumbu

I have one run. But I need to fix the title or I'll have your car mislabeled. A few more vids to go and I'll have them all up on youtube.

See everything I have here (not all vids from 6/17 are up as of this posting).

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=irpotential

I'm selling DVDs of the events. $5 for all the runs from one car from one meet, $2 for each additional set of runs you want until the DVD is full then start back at $5. Each DVD probably holds about 40min of video since I'm burning them at the highest quality I can. These DVDs are nice. If you need it mailed to you, you will need to cover postage and a bubble envelope in the price as well.

Please note I'm not really making much money off this it's mostly to recover the cost of admission and a helmet. Also, if you see me at the event (I have a white camera with me 90% of the time) feel free to ask me to film some of your runs for you. If I start getting lots of requests and no DVD takers, the youtube videos will get shorter and uglier.

Back
Top Bottom