Orlando Speedway 1/21/06

1CLEANS13

Spectator
Is anyone leaving on saturday early in the morning?? If so.. Anyone interested on leaving as a group and meet up say like on the sawgrass expressway around commercial blvd. and catch everyone on the way up?????

Let me know what's up!!

no way...not a good idea, unless u ultimatly have to, youll need sleep for the event :)
im leaving like around 5 or 6 friday

Alchemist XL said:
lol last time we had plenty of sleep like 30mins right rick??
thats why im leaving around 3pm friday and probably getting my own room to sleep in, it sucked trying to drive home leaving at 8pm from the track with 30 mins of sleep the night before. both ocala and orlando events ive been to have been with < 1 hour of sleep and it sucked.

Alchemist XL said:
lol last time we had plenty of sleep like 30mins right rick??

you guys are on drugs, i did that for DD8 and almost fell asleep middrift :p

after the redbull wore off i was dead

ONE80ESSEX said:
you guys are on drugs, i did that for DD8 and almost fell asleep middrift :p
ya no ****, i and my passenger after we switched driving home were falling asleep at the wheel, we pulled over at a rest stop and dosed off for 2 hours. Sleeping in a packed s14 is absolutly no fun.

Im leaving saturday morning early, so we can meet up if you would like. Ive done this 4 times in the past 3 months (go to orlando and back in a day). I didnt have problems on the way home (I drove back all those times). So if you would like, PM me where you would like to meet and roughly what time.

I dont know what the meaning of sleep before an event means. OSW I worked overnight to fix my car.... got it running Sat @ 6am. Ocala events, something always went wrong and I got there on the morning of the event.

Seems like no matter how much I plan myself I always end up caught up on something and I get no sleep

im not going anymore, too many things with the car are wrong, blew the rack, tranny mount is loose and isnt happy at all about shifting up and down mid drift, and upper timing chain tensioner is noisey now. im not gonna beat on my car at orlando and hope i can drive my only form of transportation home.

240SicknessX said:
im not going anymore, too many things with the car are wrong, blew the rack, tranny mount is loose and isnt happy at all about shifting up and down mid drift, and upper timing chain tensioner is noisey now. im not gonna beat on my car at orlando and hope i can drive my only form of transportation home.

Just sit this one out and wait to do your 5 spd swap. Dont worry man, things will get better :)

yeah i uhh kinda live here now so sleep is pretty good I can tell you that it comes highly recomended

Xero240 and a couple of other guys, and myself are leaving on friday afternoon dont know what time yet, whoever wants to tag along is welcome to just pm me.

1CLEANS13 said:
Is anyone leaving on saturday early in the morning?? If so.. Anyone interested on leaving as a group and meet up say like on the sawgrass expressway around commercial blvd. and catch everyone on the way up?????

Let me know what's up!!

MY QUESTION REALLY WAS IF ANYONE WAS LEAVING ON SATURDAY MORNING TO LET ME KNOW SO WE COULD MEET AND GO AS A GROUP ON THE WAY UP THERE. NOT HOW MUCH SLEEP YOU NEED. SO FAR ALTEZZAGIRL IS DOWN (THANKS ALTEZZAGIRL) JUST ANSWER YES OR NO TO THE QUESTION.
THANKS

I'm leaving friday morning. im just spectating this event sucks but oh well, havnt seen ya guys in awhile though this would be a perfect time to spectate my first time, IT SUCKS ***.

dhsil80 said:
Xero240 and a couple of other guys, and myself are leaving on friday afternoon dont know what time yet, whoever wants to tag along is welcome to just pm me.

I would.

Aw man.... Robert, I would take you, but I have to pick up a 7mgte in my car....yes, in my car. I was going to take 3 people with me, but I cant. Im sorry. As for the engine, I gutted my entire trunk, so it should definately fit. And its not the complete engine either. Its just the block and some other goodies. Anyway, somebody take Robert! hehe.

Back
Top Bottom