Orlando Drift Day #2

hahaha yea the front tires are a little funky big, but they seemed to work great for me (or at least i think). I'd like to get some different front tire sizes, but they are still new and I probably wont have anything different on the front unless something comes up for free again.

I could probably use some more psi in the rear though for the next event in March. Most of my treadwear was from the center of the tire to the inner half, but I think I only ran about 32~35 psi. Clutch kicking is something i definatly need some more work with too.

Thanks again for the advice, I didnt get a chance to really meet you at the event but hopefully I will by the next one. I think I have some video footage of you at DGtrials at the Orange County Convention Center. I'll have to dig them up. Are you going to be at the OSW event in March?

probably not, im going to try to do the nopi series this year, so event conflicts are big in march with 3 out of state events in march. and then the cost is gonna KILL me

Back
Top Bottom