Originlab Body AE86 body kit..

AE86_

NKOTB
I just bought an Originlab Body kit for my Hachi and I really dont know how to install it. Like do I use just zipties in case I carsh it wnt shatter or jus make my own brackets to keep it on the car? I kno its a newbish question but come on its my 1st body kit. Thnx

Most bolt on the top of the bumper, then ziptie the sides to the fenders. Side skirts are bolted on. And rear bumper same as front. But best is to just bolt everything on so it's nice and solid.

if you punch holes be careful where you punch them. or els it will look like shit.

wtf are you talking about you cant hole punch a bumper

just ziptie the fucker on you get way less damage when you hit shit cause it just falls off

Just make the brackets, there easy, a trip or 2 to Lowe's and you're set. Ziptied my last bumper and yep it popped off when I clipped a pole. And guess what happened after, I ran that shit over.

Just make the brackets, there easy, a trip or 2 to Lowe's and you're set. Ziptied my last bumper and yep it popped off when I clipped a pole. And guess what happened after, I ran that shit over.

then your doing it wrong i hit shit all the time with my bumper and its held on with 4 zipties. and its never come off. but better and bigger zipties not china shit from pep boys

You just said when you hit shit it falls off....Now you're saying it's never come off. Witch is it? Corolla bumpers are very different from S14 bumpers, there square and flat, so when you clip a pole with the corner of it it rips off and doesn't just mend to the pole. That's the only time my bumper has fallen off in the 4 years i've had zipties holding my bumper on, but I would still rather have brackets so instead of it popping off and running over it it just breaks in one section.

Back
Top Bottom