Opinions needed for next Ter-Tech Drift Event, May 10th

NO DRAG RACING! in which case we could use the whole road course or even use the last big turn that we can never drift where the firetrucks usually sit....maybe they need it more idk.

Original Road course entry through the fast turn was TONS more fun.

Kart Track: more corners would be nice. It was real good how it was setup the last time, maybe this time we can use the rest of the track and not drive across it like we did. my .02

Addition of Skidpad: maybe unnecesary, but it wasnt being used last time was it? so what the heck :bigthumbu

But most importantly,

finding me a new cheap e30 chassis would be real nice.

I think an intermediate course on the other side of the road course would be really great. The turns that go behind the tower. Put a cone in the middle of the turns to have a medium to high speed switchback. It's the step in between the skidpad/kart track and the main road course that is missing IMO. The drivers going to the road course need to get used to the speed.

Only thing I would say, is to use the drag strip again as the starting grid and people can go into that turn at a good speed. I am meaning like the first Ter-Tech Event layout on the Road Course.

Only thing I would say, is to use the drag strip again as the starting grid and people can go into that turn at a good speed. I am meaning like the first Ter-Tech Event layout on the Road Course.
i'm so glad i drove that event otherwise i would think the nopi drift events blow. i despise the "new" layout sorry.

drag can wait, we bring more crowd anyways! we just don't sell as much budlight...

i'm so glad i drove that event otherwise i would think the nopi drift events blow. i despise the "new" layout sorry.

drag can wait, we bring more crowd anyways! we just don't sell as much budlight...

how you been luis? esta bien pana? have you found the othe chassis yet?

hey i like budlight.....just not mixed with driving!:bigthumbu

Yeah, I drove that layout too, with the 86. I think I may be lowest hp output car to ever get on the Moroso road course, well at least drifting lol. I really hope that layout comes back, not many places to practice 3rd-4th gear entries. I miss that speed so much.

Even though I havnt driven there at all, the end of the drag strip entry looks soooo fun. I would deff say that way.

Tire changer?

It will be day time event...so no worries about lighting...also I am 99% positive it will be the original layout for the roadcourse...we start from the end of the dragstrip...

Back
Top Bottom