Opinions needed for next Ter-Tech Drift Event, May 10th

Hey Guys,

Give us your opinions on what you want to see at our next drifting event on May 10th. Any suggestions will help us.

Last edited:
make sure spectators cant get into the pits for the skid pad. also dont let them bring cars into moroso. The event before last was a disaster at the skid pad. I broke my rack and it took me 20 min to get the 40 feet back to the pit. I was so pissed i wanted to run people over. although i loved the layout of that skidpad.

I think in general Ter-Tech events are run very well :bigthumbu. I guess all I can say is if it's another night event have some better lighting facing away from the drivers.

day, road course normal badass way, tandem allowed (to whoever you deem ok), and if use kart track- a different section of it, it could be better.

I want a day event, or at least an evening event, like 2-10 or something. I think the biggest complain last event was the late start time for the road course

I want a day event, or at least an evening event, like 2-10 or something. I think the biggest complain last event was the late start time for the road course

thats a pretty good idea
but the only thing about night out there is the mosquitos because its in the middle of a swamp

The May 10th event will be a day event. We will enforce to keep spectators away from the pit areas. We want all beginner drivers as well as advanced drivers to have as much seat time as possible. We will keep everyone posted about the exact times and registration details for the event. Thanks guys for the suggestions and keep it coming.

Also, if you have not added us on myspace then add us at www.myspace.com/tertechdrift for the latest news and info or check out our website at www.ter-tech.com

If possible these corners look really fun.
karttracklayout.jpg

one question why they never drift on the track and then back to the beggining drifting?? like the whole course??

Deff. use the kart track mabye more corners would be great compared to the last event. And for the bigtrack no dragracing at the same time so it be driven like it used to be where the first corner is the end of the dragstrip. Let the spectators drive in so there can get to bigtrack without burnin to death like nopi.

Back
Top Bottom