Only Starts Jumped... :c

I'm pretty sure a bad alternator can suck a battery dry. If you have changed the alternator, charge up the battery completely and then start the car and see if it starts up right away. Its also possible that you had a bad alternator as well as some bad battery connections too.

ok Really appreciate the help guys figured out the problem! i guess the starter flamin up shorted or burned the connection somewhere in the wiring... couldnt find it.... cause the wire is still connect but with alot of resistance... ( ya i could probably multimeter it ) but.... I fixed it and at the sametime added more security to the car...

basically I wired a engine start button in my car.. but I wired it to where you have to have the key in the ignition for it to work... presto! turns on! runs perfect! haha hid the button and returning to the corners. thanks everyone much appreciated

He put a brand new battery, tried to start the car and got nothing?

Since when does the alternator have anything to do with the starting system, other than supplying electrical power to everything once the car HAS started? Battery, Starter, Solenoid, or wiring.

Jesus guys.

Back
Top Bottom