one step closer for my brown ass to get into cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuba......with Castro still in power :confused:

first of fidel is dead get that thru you head. if he where alive you would have seen him, and no pic dont count why have you not see a video of him giving some fucking speech about how he is doing good blah blah blah. second zach pull your head out of bush's ass your brain is full of shit. this country isnt as great as you think. it was people like you that let this country go to shit. believe everything you hear on tv and the internet. have you been to another country have you seen how other poeple live? just because they dont have millions of dollars doesnt mean you cant live a great life. why live in a country where you cant protect your home or family because you will get sued if you injure the person trying to do bodily harm against you. will live in a country where because your cunt wife is married to you she is entitled to half of what you make or own? i could keep going but ill stop there. dont get me wrong theres alot more fucked up places but the shit has hit the fan. once the embargo opens up you think the people will let the government take all them money? no they will overthrow the government and start a free trade. and this is what i have been saying since we started in Iraq kill the top militray personal, guarantee to the rest of them a pay check. have them clean up the burn up cars and tanks off the street, rebuild all the roads, build new homes. now that they have money they will have to spend it so now new business will open up like grocery stores, banks, restaurants. build the economy and now one will want to start a war with a pocket full of money and a full tank of gas on a friday night going to the club to get a piece of ass.

first of fidel is dead get that thru you head. if he where alive you would have seen him, and no pic dont count why have you not see a video of him giving some fucking speech about how he is doing good blah blah blah. second zach pull your head out of bush's ass your brain is full of shit. this country isnt as great as you think. it was people like you that let this country go to shit. believe everything you hear on tv and the internet. have you been to another country have you seen how other poeple live? just because they dont have millions of dollars doesnt mean you cant live a great life. why live in a country where you cant protect your home or family because you will get sued if you injure the person trying to do bodily harm against you. will live in a country where because your cunt wife is married to you she is entitled to half of what you make or own? i could keep going but ill stop there. dont get me wrong theres alot more fucked up places but the shit has hit the fan. once the embargo opens up you think the people will let the government take all them money? no they will overthrow the government and start a free trade. and this is what i have been saying since we started in Iraq kill the top militray personal, guarantee to the rest of them a pay check. have them clean up the burn up cars and tanks off the street, rebuild all the roads, build new homes. now that they have money they will have to spend it so now new business will open up like grocery stores, banks, restaurants. build the economy and now one will want to start a war with a pocket full of money and a full tank of gas on a friday night going to the club to get a piece of ass.

who the fuck are you?
are you now telling me i listen and watch mainstream news?
tell me to get my head out of bush's ass? you really have no idea what my political views are do you?

i never said cuba was horrible county, my dad has been there and documented his whole 2 month stay there. if cuba is so "great" why do people leave?
do you really think its going to change over night?

you are an idiot, leave now.

get your ticket to mexico, then fly your ass over to cuba, we dont want you here.

US of fuckin A.......... these colors dont run

Vietnam - we didn't run, we took a 'copter
Bay of Pigs - we didn't run, we were too lazy to really help
Kurd uprising against Saddam - Again, we didn't "run", simply backed down on our word and looked the other way...

so yes, technically the colors don't "run"...

who the fuck are you?
tell me to get my head out of bush's ass? you really have no idea what my political views are do you?

i never said cuba was horrible county, my dad has been there and documented his whole 2 month stay there. if cuba is so "great" why do people leave?

get your ticket to mexico, then fly your ass over to cuba, we dont want you here.

only thing this fagget has ever said that i agree with.. seriously man how old are you? im curious.. did you grow up in the states ?

yea cause pancho is such a ref name.. of course its not my real name.. is tmwnn88 your real name...

who the fuck are you?

so why did you get on the post and start bad mouthing? when did i say it will change over night? plz explain to me your political views at the drift event on sunday. i would love to listen to them.

so why did you get on the post and start bad mouthing? when did i say it will change over night? plz explain to me your political views at the drift event on sunday. i would love to listen to them.

sunday?
drift event?
by yourself?
im not gonna waste my time

i just think its funny how you call OUR* county a piece of shit, in comparison to cuba.

*to people who are happy to be here, and are happy for what they have, and cant have in other counties.

why bad mouth the country you live in.... enjoy living in a 3rd world country my friend..

wow....ill bring my gringo/hispanic ass to cuba buy a few old school chevys and bring my ass back with my new cars

thats the way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom