one step closer for my brown ass to get into cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all can keep this shit hole of a country.

who the fuck are you too call this county a shit hole?!
have you not seen what it looks like over there?
it is YEARS if not decades away for it to be anywhere close to were this country stands.

until then, please die and rot in hell you piece of shit

Cuba is not good times LOL! If your gonna leave goto Europe, NOT Cuba.... But have fun Robert, you'll be back.

waiting for RWDRIFT (eric) to drop his politcal "i love this country, and if you dont get out" paragraphs!!!!!

who the fuck are you too call this county a shit hole?!
have you not seen what it looks like over there?
it is YEARS if not decades away for it to be anywhere close to were this country stands.

until then, please die and rot in hell you piece of shit

THANK GOD for CUBA.

"OMG Castro is soooo horrible!" Please, the United States has out classed what most cubans feel about Castro by a 100 folds.

↑ lol. Yes without Cuba this world would still be stuck in the dark ages, and we would all have been crushed by the bloodthirsty and evil capitalist empire and we would be eating our own babies.

Cuba......with Castro still in power :confused:

lets just say, that you can put this up here, on sfldrifters.com. You can say "keep your shit country", and all's fine and dandy. You can even come to study here and have a communist party club in FIU and distribute fliers and shirts. Good for you. Yes, you are being suspicious, but so far none of these revolutionary comrades have "disappeared"

Now if you were to write "Fuck this country, Im going to Miami" in Havana or start distributing anti-communist fliers and shirts....well thats a different story. I'd like to see how long you last.

I'm from S america and I know all the fucked up shit the U.S has done, and is still doing around the world and how they've been in bed with some pretty nasty dictators.

But you know what, when I post shit like this, I can go to sleep without worrying about anything, and without having to keep my mouth shut because I'm too afraid of my own damn neighbors to say what I want. And that makes all the difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom