Once Again..Festival Delivers!

Gil

Daily Driving
Driver
killian.jpg

Good laughs at the shop, and quality service! This past week i dropped my s13 with them to get a new transmission and motor mount install, and let me tell you, Abe and Ralph go the distance and stand by there work. Be sure when you bring your car in that you also bring a 12 pack of some nice dark Ale! And for those hard to lube parts...a bottle of Astroglide comes in handy!:laugh::laugh: Thanks again FGTs!! Anyone in the state or country want quality service and good laughs in an AIR CONDITIONED shop! Stop-by!

ya they tend to get irritating on the fourms but all together good shit

i got an exhaust from them the other day

lol at irritating..

its all in good fun. i had a good time hanging out there and b/c of my schedule with work and school, i don't really have much time or enough tools to do most of the work like i use too do on cars. Its hard to find a good shop, especially a good Tuner Shop, b/c it seems like most of the big names out there are all about the $$ and not about the quality of service.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/hybridzetec/killian.jpg

Good laughs at the shop, and quality service! This past week i dropped my s13 with them to get a new transmission and motor mount install, and let me tell you, Abe and Ralph go the distance and stand by there work. Be sure when you bring your car in that you also bring a 12 pack of some nice dark Ale! And for those hard to lube parts...a bottle of Astroglide comes in handy!:laugh::laugh: Thanks again FGTs!! Anyone in the state or country want quality service and good laughs in an AIR CONDITIONED shop! Stop-by!

LOL that gotta be cool :D!! :D nice to meet you gil!

All you do is suck up the customer whore!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Chicks with Dicks

Back
Top Bottom