On the brighter side, ITS MY 18TH BDAY THURSDAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will finally be able to stay out as long as I want!!!!! and Ill be legal! (But that doesnt matter.....). Anyway, is anyone up for 10 buck thursday at Boomers? oh wait. Forget it. Theres NO FREAKING GAS!!!! And thatll waste almost 1/2 a tank in my car so thats out. Ok n/m. I guess Ill see you guys on Friday.... :(

This f****** blows goats. ugh.

happy birthday, although i warn you, the novelty of bein 18 wears off after a while... :(

yeah my B day is new years day and none of the drunk chicks in key west would do me those *****es

**** everyone of you complaining about distance. I cant go to meets *I dont love you all enough to drive 7hrs there and back*

EVen though I dont know you, happy no longer jailbait day.

Happy B-day. Congratulations you've now joined the (my life goes by way too fast crowd) watch how quick you'll turn 25 LOL. Either way enjoy it. Later

Matt- I LOVE YOU TOO! and tell The Black Man I love him too!!!! I miss you guys :-(

Kwkouki - I hate the fact that im not gonna be jailbait since alot of guys left me alone bcuz of that. Now its gonna suck.....oh well. Thanks!

God - Can you hear me?.......
and you live in pompano? damn. Your not that far, but with gas prices like this, you live FAR!

Yousseff - its about 15 mins for me. So Frank is the 5 min guy you should be b******* at lol :p

Nelvis - damnit.....i dont like being a newb to a club. :-(

S13grip - WELL ARENT YOU SPECIAL!? lol awesome man, have fun with that...now youll just be drinking legally. Not like you havent been .

btw, does anyone know where the hell Chubbs is?

Jonesy- I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU, ALSO!

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. It just sucks that it had to be while gas prices are gay and gay **** is going on. arg. oh well.

Last edited:
God said:
i live in pompano okami, i think ive seen you around

everyone and their dead grandparents see me... i think cops also know how to find me real easy. :rolleyes: and happy b-day Lebbet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom