On military orders need someone to fix my car ASAP

Mannie111

To make a long story short...my car has been at a shop for a couple months now with a mechanic that has been stalling on me week after week after week.
I'm in the Navy and fresh out of boot camp and A-school which i just recently graduated. I'm down on here leave (miramar/pembroke pines) and have orders to be in Virginia Beach by Monday next week. I need someone (reputable and knows what they're doing) whether it be a shop or not, to get my car running.
It's a coupe that needs an sr harness to be installed and some other small things. Anyone who knows of a shop or willing to do the work or at least help me do the work please reply, PM me or preferably text me @ 954 258 6746. I've got cash in hand and need to get my car running ASAP so i can drive it up to VB. Thank you anyone that can help.

Hey mannie111 I can tell you from first hand experience that Chris Jackson will not steer you wrong, he's done work personally on my car on numerous occasions and has done right by me, I can garuentee you from service member to service member he'll do good work, you can see his work on my car at the springs bk meet, mines the gold s14 with the black hood and trunk and wide wheels

Hey mannie111 I can tell you from first hand experience that Chris Jackson will not steer you wrong, he's done work personally on my car on numerous occasions and has done right by me, I can garuentee you from service member to service member he'll do good work, you can see his work on my car at the springs bk meet, mines the gold s14 with the black hood and trunk and wide wheels

lmfao...

Back
Top Bottom