omg some serious SFL drifting, !!

kleen555 said:
If that is where I think it is I'm going to get really pissed off... And if I see them there I will let them know what everyone here is thinking :mad: .
where do you think it is?

kleen555 said:
If that is where I think it is I'm going to get really pissed off... And if I see them there I will let them know what everyone here is thinking :mad: .

please do, because im pretty sure i know where you are talking about. Ill do the same if i see them.

240SicknessX said:
please do, because im pretty sure i know where you are talking about. Ill do the same if i see them.
if you see them, challenge to a drift race..."loser has to leave the city, for good." :laugh:

kleen555 said:

I've seen so many FWD guys out there with trays it's sad.. I mean if they really wanted to drift they have plenty of room to get some speed and pull the ebrake, idk why they don't just do that.

Sucks though now because at the end of the road they have that Pembroke Pines police ranch or w/e it is lol they came to me one time when I was there and asked me wtf i was doing :laugh:

i think i know where that is too... its not to far from my house right dan... maybe 15 minutes... if so ive been kick out of there already.... was a good spot though.... good for a hit and run.....

drez said:
i think i know where that is too... its not to far from my house right dan... maybe 15 minutes... if so ive been kick out of there already.... was a good spot though.... good for a hit and run.....

it's in Davie right across the street from the Fire Department.

it's in Davie right across the street from the Fire Department.
It looks like this spot is no more... I went by there yesterday and the back lot is now filled with school buses and there is a trailer in the center between the two lots now. I seems a little sketch now. I guess they are finally getting on to building whatever the hell it is they are building out there :mad:

OH SHIZZLE, that b3 s0m3 m4d JdM tyt3 stuff rite durrr!
The only thing to make there drifts better is if they had the BIG ONES...no, no 2 OF THE BIG ONES!

All sarcasm aside, thats what fnf3+fans=

allstreet said:
OH SHIZZLE, that b3 s0m3 m4d JdM tyt3 stuff rite durrr!
The only thing to make there drifts better is if they had the BIG ONES...no, no 2 OF THE BIG ONES!

All sarcasm aside, thats what fnf3+fans=

why fnf3? i started sliding FF before I even knew what drifting was in 2003

yes but you were doing it before the movie, that video was put up a few weeks ago (oct. 7)
But you are right, I can only assume they caught on from the movie, maybe they have been doing it a while.

Back
Top Bottom