Old school SFL Drifters peeps. Have a ? for you

ienjoydrifting

Aero K Night Monkey
Driver
Does anyone have higher resolution pics of my miata when it was white, then gold, then black and lime green?

It was white in 04-05 hialeah days, gold from 05.5, then black and lime green for 06.

Trying to get some pictures together for the bro room at the house. Going to show the evolution of each of my cars or something like that.

Thanks homies!

click around in the gallery here

found an og, and soooooooooooooo many more.

ienjoydrifting1.jpg

Last edited:
i honestly think that the gallery is gonna be your best bet. you might as well try and find the irl qualifier video youre in. i believe you had the miata red with the stack out the hood. theres also single runs of that event. ben might have them still on the sfl youtube account

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

IMG_2467.jpg

a whole bunch of the miata in this gallery http://www.sfldrifters.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=31

Last edited:
hmmm I think my dad has some pictures of the miata when it was white somewhere. I'll send him a message and see if he still has them.

I keep all my high res but I dont remember your car unless you came up for Ocala events

from when i knew it, it was gold with a red bumper, then black and green, then sparkle maroon-ish/hood exhaust stack

Back
Top Bottom