Okay Guys Listen Up

SR POWER

My Ferind Had This Car At My House For A While And Never Came To Pick It Up Right So I Called Him And Told Him To Get His Shit Out Of Here So He's Like Ok Man Ill Come Over And Get It So I Come To Find Out Retard Is In Jail And Not Going To Come Out For While And His Mom And Dad Dont Want The Car Should I Junk It Or Sell It For Parts It Is A 88 Honda Crx Sir 5 Speed And Gots Coil Overs And Gsr Blades And Tanabe Exhusat. What Should I Do Guy Plz Help Thanks...........

If I was in Jail and someone sold or parted my car, especially a friend when I got out I'd whip your ass then demolish your car. If it drives drive it to his parents house. If it doesn't push it to the street and call the city and have them tow it.

z4k said:
If I was in Jail and someone sold or parted my car, especially a friend when I got out I'd whip your ass then demolish your car. If it drives drive it to his parents house. If it doesn't push it to the street and call the city and have them tow it.

EXACTLY

z4k said:

+2

i agree with rodd if u dont want it there anymore and he's parents dont want nuttin to do with the car, junk it, AAA, etc. it could be trouble if u sell the parts trust i've been there. now if u can keep it at ur house and its not taking up space then ya keep it, but do wats best for u.

alright he called me and said to get rid of it cuz he aint getting out 4 a while and he told me he lost the title and told him well i gotta junk it of sell it as a parts car he said fine so if you guys know any body that needs parts or something let me know it is a 88 crx SOHC 1.6 5spd.

SR POWER said:
alright he called me and said to get rid of it cuz he aint getting out 4 a while and he told me he lost the title and told him well i gotta junk it of sell it as a parts car he said fine so if you guys know any body that needs parts or something let me know it is a 88 crx SOHC 1.6 5spd.

How much would you sell thw whole for?? It runs? I don't need a title, give me a price.

400 it needs a wind sheild becuz when my buddy bought it he towed it to my house and the dumb ass tow truck driver didn;t put the hood pins back on and the hood came flyin up into the windsheld sorry :( But runs and drives with no problem all gears go in and noooooo grinding at allll

Back
Top Bottom