ok this might be a dumb just dont flame me to hard please.

got240?

ok as i posted above im getting a 97 240sx LE in a few days. i right now have a s13 91 240sx with sr20det full done up puting out 325whp. what i would like to do is swap everything from the s13 to the 97. i know the motor and turbo i can do.

i want just wanting to know can i swap over the s13 5speed into the 97 or will it not match up? im thinking of doing this to save me alot of money cause the 97 is 100% stock and will need alot of work to get it were my s13 is. so if i can just swap everything fromt he s13 tot he 97 and then swap everything from the 97 to the s13 i can sell the s13 as a stock auto.

can this be done? if not what can i use to convert my 97 to 5speed from auto?
again please dont drill me to hard on faming me im new to the s14 world. i dont no if this can be done i do know i can swap the sr20 in there np. but as for me swaping tranys is what im trying to ask here.

thank you all.

Most of it should swap over no prob. The wiring will be the bitch part, s14s have the wipers run into the motor harness along with other things like abs and shit and I think the dash plug up is differnt aswell.

Well as of swapping the s14 auto to the s13 ill let u no after I do my swap. Cause no one seemss to know what u have to swap over cuz I'm not sure if the plugs r the same. Cuz my s14 auto tranny came with the harness cut. And as far as swapping the s14 to 5speed u can use everything from the s13 execpt the drive shaft that's different.

Last edited:
Im very glad to hear everything swaps over. I just need to know what driveshaft do i use being that the s13 driveshaft doesnt. I have a full ka 5speed swap siting in my house but no driveshaft. So do i buy a s14 driveshaft for a 5speed and im set? If so what year s14 driveshaft do i buy if not what do i use?

Also do i need a mtx ecu for this swap or will the auto ecu be fine?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom