Oil return bung

Kenrik

Driver
Anyone know a local place where I can get one welded onto my oil pan? it makes sence to do it now when the engine is out of the car. One less thing to worry about when I get around to strapping the turbo I have onto this POS SOHC. (BTW thanks again Dan for giving me the block)

umm, me. 40$. Bring a location too if yours is different then the dohc ka. (which it isnt).
bring a bung if you want or ill try n do something bout it.

e-mail or pm me.

you could find any welder, just drill the oil pan with the right size drill bit that matches your bung. So then you'll find yourself a welder so he could go ahead and weld it. Make sure you sand a bit the welding surface, because some welders are dumb enuff to weld with paint and could create a little hole on your oil pan

if you don't have any bungs or fittings and need a return line, go to this hydralic store on 36st and 43av NW, its right after the BK obviously to your right hand side. Forgot the name, but if your traveling west on 36st NW, make a right after the BK and then your first left, and it will be to your right ... they sell regular hose, blue hose, and stainless steel. Make sure you know what size of hose you need, these people work fast and giving advice won't cut it

Back
Top Bottom