Oil pressure Gauge

DUDOCIUS

Driver
I was wondering where did you guys get the adapter for the sending unit, i have been to all the hardware stores by my house, none has what i am looking for...

The thread pitch from the sending unit and the adapter fitting is different but not by much what i do is just tighten it up.

I was wondering where did you guys get the adapter for the sending unit, i have been to all the hardware stores by my house, none has what i am looking for...

go to a performance shop like murray's and they have them or you could just by a sandwich plate and run the gauge off of that.

oh guys! the thread is a 1/8th npt

u have 2 options-

remove stock sender and just screw in the aftermarket one

remove stock sender get a 1/8th npt "T" fitting and install the oem one and after market one together.

make sure u apply teflon taper to the threads.

fittings can be found in the brass fitting section (plumbing) in home depot, or lowes. also murrays, hydrolic hose supplys, will also have the fittings in brass,steel, or aluinum(sp)

oh guys! the thread is a 1/8th npt

make sure u apply teflon taper to the threads.
not if its an electric gauge. some people have ran into issues with the electric gauge saying that it doesnt give a good ground. liquid thread sealer would be better for an electric gauge

not if its an electric gauge. some people have ran into issues with the electric gauge saying that it doesnt give a good ground. liquid thread sealer would be better for an electric gauge

ima smack you! ur still putting a sealent on the threads, let alone if its liquid or a tape like material!

Back
Top Bottom