Ohlins status

Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
It's amazing how much a name can jack prices up. So far brand name crap for motorcycles is almost as bad as jdm parts for the 240sx... and let me not get started on old school Arai GP race replica helmet's... I guess money pits will never go away for me. :(

4637cc108faae.jpg

4637cd8754d98.jpg

ok... lesson learned, NEVER put stabilizer on full stiff "lol"
stabilizer really lets you get on it quicker coming out of the turn, and on the ricer side... if a power wheelie does occur it completly corrects it, bike steers smoother.... im sure its one of those things u wont feel unless u didnt have one, like me last year with a 170mph tank slapper that wouldnt stop for about 7 seconds... and i KNEW better cause my bike's only flaw is the fact hat it makes to much raw power and has no stability up front " hence the purchase"

POLE-POSITION said:
Stock Steering dampener <<<<<<<<<<< 170 mph and smooth as silk.

The stock unit is ok for the street but due to it not being adjustable an aftermarket one may suit you better on the track. :bigthumbu What are you riding?

Last edited:
Piner said:
Actually I think its a 600 and not a 750

Man if 600's are coming with stabilizers now... then manufactures are deffinatly doing their part on "Safety" issues. haha :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom