*OFFICIAL* rc car thread

who has "welded" their diff ? on tayimas ?

locko do u have an extra rc car?

nope only one collecting a bunch of dust lol i know moe@prs has a drift rc car too, someone contact him he might go too.

Last edited:
Woot! Felix TQ'ing with my body lol. Did you win the race dawg?

I've "welded" the diffs and have a lot of extra parts for tamiya. If anything else, meet me there a lil early n ill do it there. Takes like 15 min.

fuck my car is being retarded every time i turn on the controller it starts going full throttle and it doesnt react if i pull the trigger on the remote, it keeps on going full throttle. i have no idea someine help plz

Ummm well supposedly there's gonna be a race there sat. But its a club race (small) and they supposed to be done early so I'm still gonna go. I'm fixing my car as I type so I can be ready. Trying to decide what body to drive lol. And felix will be there and he knows way more then I do so if anyone has issues I'm sure he will help out.

My brother-in-law just got a simple one off of ebay, and I have to admit, I can see how this hobby could get real addicting

Brushless Duratrax Vendetta, gonna try and get it to keep up with the 1/10th's on the track

CIMG0091.jpg

CIMG0093.jpg

drift buggys all erry day

Last edited:
Lets take it back a few years! That kouki shell was the last one i had before i slanged all my shit. This pic is circa 07 me believes.

sflrcd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom