Official Random video thread **2010**

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda dnt blame the kid for flipn out its his bigest fear thats y i wnt do pranks like that cuz im sure if he hit me like that id get pist n swing back

bwaahaa

check out this guy lol talk about dumb shit :lolhittin i was sittin here laughing goin, your supposed to do something idiot!!! lol so for all of you learning to drift, dont do this

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ur such a joke......my s2k was getto? and no sir it wasnt my "wifes" s2000 she didnt pay a penny for it i did, i rushed the car and bought everything new the turbo kit and tuning at the end cost me around 4600$, yes i out 1 90% on it and drove it couple times and then replaced it. Idk y u wanna run ur mouth about shit u dont know....and it wasnt just ur body work i seen the fd plenty of times to tell it was a hunk a junk...and how many times did u see the s2k after i boosted it what once maybe twice....stop taking the roids and having these rages about bullshit ur nothing but a pimmpled face faggot that cant make it anywhere in life....cant even take it in the military had to cry ur way out. Go get some more stds and shut the fuck up....iam not gunna lie i beat the fuck out of that s2k i treated it like i would any s13 i slide :bigthumbu

:applause:

i really can't believe you beat a 335i. I've raced my friends s2k on numerous occasions and I leave him.... what did you have done to the s2k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom