Official Random video thread **2010**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm that's crazy, those ppl should have just shot the deer and all had a cook out. Lady in the back round was funny as hell

nothing funny about anybody in this vid... and white people werent messing... the fucking baby dear (fawn i believe is the correct nomenclature) was by their car.. the dear obviously felt threatened... one of its natural enemies would conceivably be wolves no... so im sure that deer was frightened and thats why it attacked the dog.. and that dog got really hurt, i hate seeing things like this cuz i for one adore my dog and treat it like on of the family.. and yes the deer should have been run over, shot, strangled, cut, sliced... whatever... PUSSIES NOW LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED DOG CUZ YOU PUSSED OUT!

*EDIT* i have read on multiple sites that the dog, 14 years of age, limped off the scene and has made a full recovery... to any of those who actually care...

Last edited:
nothing funny about anybody in this vid... and white people werent messing... the fucking baby dear (fawn i believe is the correct nomenclature) was by their car.. the dear obviously felt threatened... one of its natural enemies would conceivably be wolves no... so im sure that deer was frightened and thats why it attacked the dog.. and that dog got really hurt, i hate seeing things like this cuz i for one adore my dog and treat it like on of the family.. and yes the deer should have been run over, shot, strangled, cut, sliced... whatever... PUSSIES NOW LOOK AT YOUR BELOVED DOG CUZ YOU PUSSED OUT!

*EDIT* i have read on multiple sites that the dog, 14 years of age, limped off the scene and has made a full recovery... to any of those who actually care...
x2

ok so explain why you would let your dog/cat approach a wild animal?!!??!?!?!! That is what I meant by white people fucking with nature...... What did they think would happen???

ok so explain why you would let your dog/cat approach a wild animal?!!??!?!?!! That is what I meant by white people fucking with nature...... What did they think would happen???

haha fo real there wuz somebody holdin dat camera dat allowed all of it to happen!!!

thats fucked up, i didnt like video. i cant watch shit like this. i love animals, but id break that fucken deers head with a bat if that was my dog or even the neighbors dog. it doesnt matter whos cat or dog it is. if it was my wolf dog, id be watching her rip that deers throat out, my dog dont play. but either way, im a civilized human being and i wouldnt let my cat nor dog get near wild animals. unless if im in the wild and i have my wolf dog hunt for me, or itll probably eat me.

i really wish the deer attacked the camera women, now that would be enjoyable to see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom