geronimo.jpg

before
IMG02.jpg

after
IMG04.jpg

Green Star said:
pirulo2.jpg

i love this shot, he seems so relaxed...lucky him

ya, he lives the life. is kinda funny. he drags his blanket around the pool following the sun. its like his own personal beach

CobraStngSVT said:
I took him to the dog park off lake ida in boynton and he was big pimpin'. LOL

lol, i see that. looks like he hit it with the twins! lmao :cool:

rb_reds13 said:
I like that pitbull thats always on the dog wisperer...Anybody have pits...

That's a cool looking butt!!! :D

I had 2 First one, Nismo, was stolen(I'll post pics later)

This is the second, Skyline, Stayed with the ex from about 3 years ago.
@ 7 months
727438887_l.jpg

more recent
l_fe9b670970404396dba4c18bea8d34a3.jpg

l_f5bc9459b3b184b0cc4f673634238487.jpg

Badass ass pitbull z4k. I wan't a pit but I live in dade...About a 1/4 mile off the broward line. When I move I'll get me a pit.
My friend had his pit stolen 2, are their people that just go around and jack pits to fight them? Poor dogs...

rb_reds13 said:
Badass ass pitbull z4k. I wan't a pit but I live in dade...About a 1/4 mile off the broward line. When I move I'll get me a pit.
My friend had his pit stolen 2, are their people that just go around and jack pits to fight them? Poor dogs...

I hope thats not why mine was stolen. The dog was to gentle and sweet. For his age he was big, block headed, large paws. Beautiful color. Waste of a dog to fight. I got offers to buy him all the time. So someone probally just followed me to where I was living at the time and got him. It was a sad time. People that fight dogs should be put in a ring to fight to the death or then the winner get executed.

for those of you who have both cat and dog, do they get along? cause my cats(shes older) beats my dog's ass. but the dog is like her body guard when i let her outside.

People that fight dogs should be put in a ring to fight to the death or then the winner get executed.
I don't think so...they should be covered in blood and thrown in a pool of tiger sharks. :bigthumbu

Noone is representing the Boxer!?

Here's my old bitch. RIP Conga!
conga1.jpg

My parents got really attached to her and dont want another dog, but i plan to get another one soon. Probably will be an American Bulldog, they're dope ass dogs!

MiaS13 said:
for those of you who have both cat and dog, do they get along? cause my cats(shes older) beats my dog's ass. but the dog is like her body guard when i let her outside.

lol, same thing here.
my cat used to hide behind the wall and pounce on my poor dog when i would take him outside in the morning. that cat was a fucking badass...but feline diabetes FTL. he was just too fat :(

whiterabbit7500 said:
lol, same thing here.
my cat used to hide behind the wall and pounce on my poor dog when i would take him outside in the morning. that cat was a fucking badass...but feline diabetes FTL. he was just too fat :(
its crazy cause my dog will chase her around, and when he does catch her she beats him down. stand on her back legs and just wails on him and he runs away like a punk. but i let her outside and he is right there watching her making sure she doesnt go far

CobraStngSVT said:
I took him to the dog park off lake ida in boynton and he was big pimpin'. LOL

lol hes lucky he got two at once, my dogs usually have to share, i want to take mine to a dog park too

Heres my mutt. She's the coolest because she has a tattoo on her belly!!
My sister turned her into a damn fairy...

Heeyah!

loki.jpg

lokilove.jpg

:( My ex had a pit and it was more mine than his. He never took care of it. He eventually let it go in the woods and drove off. I hate him for that. I miss that dog so much. He was so awesome. Poor Loki.

He looks like Hitler to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom