OFFICIAL funny finds on craigslist.

Idk about you but those 2 s14s are clean as fuck. I'd be looking for an automatic if anything just to re assure myself it wasn't beat on...

Idk about you but those 2 s14s are clean as fuck. I'd be looking for an automatic if anything just to re assure myself it wasn't beat on...

theyre clean but still still slow. if i was going to pay that price for a 240 it better have atleast 280rwhp

5500 is pretty damn good for that Kouki.

It looks nice as fuck too.

maybe im one the crazy ones that think the zenki with glass headlights looks not only better but flows with the body nicely than the kouki does. Besides, why pay 2k extra for a slightly heavier car that's exactly the same car u can get for less.

maybe im one the crazy ones that think the zenki with glass headlights looks not only better but flows with the body nicely than the kouki does. Besides, why pay 2k extra for a slightly heavier car that's exactly the same car u can get for less.

Unfortunately, what you like doesn't influence the price of the car. It's what it sells for, usually. Well, more actually. But hey, lucky for you, you don't have to pay that because you love Zenki's!!

can someone explain a Kouki Front end with Silvia headlights ?i want to see how it looks ,lol

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/2557593760.html

Easy, 94-98 S14 JDM and Euro S14 zenki/kouki headlights are all dual chambered . USDM are not.

P1010415.jpg

pu_koukis14headlight.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

l_9ae558ba169910ae2aa05e3537e66246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom