OFFICIAL funny finds on craigslist.

i love the burger you can climb up in...haha...and a helium ronald mcdonald head? i think that would make a nice surprise to set up for someone to wake up to in their room.

some one e-male him about the loworing and teh stage clutch springs please...

Chrysler guy should have put a kitchen in there to go along with his Mexican styled backsplash!!! With people doing this to chryslers, Chrysler is gonna need way more than a Bail Out from the government to get out of trouble.

Last edited:
lmfao!!! hahahaah i know this guy!! hahahahahahahhaah

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The funniest part about that ad is that both of you are laughing at it and your cars are as ugly as sin. At least he has decent paint.

yea but he got it like that he didnt paint it .. i could paint my car and make it look good but i wont cuz i want to get another shell

do u think he would sell that for 3600 with a stock ka? and the laughs where never about comparing paints i could give a shit about my paint

Regardless his car looks better than both of yours so why laugh at the ad?

first ur not one to talk about cars looking like shit and second who cares if my drift car looks like shit??? i bought the car to beat it up and drift the shit outta it, when i find a color i like maybe ill paint the whole thing for now 7 colors it is

Back
Top Bottom