***Official Drift Night 2 Picture thread!!!***

Greedy Gravity Wheels!

golds14resized003.jpg

Hey NitO thanks for letting me drive your car at the meet. I had a huge grin on my face. My girl said the blow-off was annoying.

hayabusa03rx said:
Hey NitO thanks for letting me drive your car at the meet. I had a huge grin on my face. My girl said the blow-off was annoying.
yo sup bro were you the guy that was showing your dad how to shoot at night??? lol that was funny...just follow the car....

Were you the dood with the long hair that walked up to the entrance onto the track with Bladder. I was sittin up there with Josh and Jason wearin a purple hat. haha.

slambarsoldier said:
Were you the dood with the long hair that walked up to the entrance onto the track with Bladder. I was sittin up there with Josh and Jason wearin a purple hat. haha.

Nope

240 drifter said:
yo sup bro were you the guy that was showing your dad how to shoot at night??? lol that was funny...just follow the car....

Crazy that you think Jai is my dad. He's actually only a year older than me. Its my roommates brother. He's autistic and it was his first time at a drift event, using a dslr & also shooting at night. He had a blast, but only 1 of his pictures out of like 150 came out.

img7920nb3.jpg

hayabusa03rx said:
Crazy that you think Jai is my dad. He's actually only a year older than me. Its my roommates brother. He's autistic and it was his first time at a drift event, using a dslr & also shooting at night. He had a blast, but only 1 of his pictures out of like 150 came out.

img7920nb3.jpg

Nice shot! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom