Official: Chelsea to drive Bergenholtz RX8

Hopefully they made the car reliable enough to handle Chelsea's driving. Good to see him in a Mazda again.

Hope he gets enough seat time in that thing to get used to it enough to push it as hard as his bimmer. Only time will tell

:eek::(NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair: :y_u_no::unhappy::ffff::fu:

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

i have a bad feeling about this deal. if Bergenholtz was willing to let Joon go mid season for another driver that just shows that they just care for themseleves and even JTP stated when driving for them it was a battle. I hope chelsea knows what he is doing and watches his back

That car was (or still is) a nightmare...Chelsea is an amazing driver and I hope he's doing the right thing.

Whoop whooop, I already knew about this two weeks ago, but whooop whooop

The car has potential, whether he does well in the car or not, it's pretty impressive to get picked up half-way through your rookie year by an established racing team.

Whoop whooop, I already knew about this two weeks ago, but whooop whooop

The car has potential, whether he does well in the car or not, it's pretty impressive to get picked up half-way through your rookie year by an established racing team.

yes it is but like i said to have them throw out one driver mid season to bring you in is sorta a red flag, dont cha think. they could of just let joon finish out the season, help chelsea with his car and then at the end of the season call it splits. we obviously dont know exactly why joon was let go but unless there was some major agrument between joon and bergenholtz, it seems very unprofessional of them (at least to me)

yes it is but like i said to have them throw out one driver mid season to bring you in is sorta a red flag, dont cha think. they could of just let joon finish out the season, help chelsea with his car and then at the end of the season call it splits. we obviously dont know exactly why joon was let go but unless there was some major agrument between joon and bergenholtz, it seems very unprofessional of them (at least to me)

Bergenholtz is in it to win it (sorry for being so cliche) but either way, Joon wasn't putting out the results the team wanted, so they did a test session with a few other drivers, but I can't say who, and he was the best that performed, it's as simple as that.

Why spend all the money for the next three events on a driver that sometimes gets into top 16, or find a new driver, that has potential to be a big name in American drifting.

Bergenholtz is in it to win it (sorry for being so cliche) but either way, Joon wasn't putting out the results the team wanted, so they did a test session with a few other drivers, but I can't say who, and he was the best that performed, it's as simple as that.

Why spend all the money for the next three events on a driver that sometimes gets into top 16, or find a new driver, that has potential to be a big name in American drifting.

booyah!

because its disrespectful to the driver. how would you like it if you were married to someone for years and after putting your heart and soul into it, they one day say ur not cutting it. i am leaving. youd feel like shit. same analogy

Last edited:
Sorry but I called this and have said all the long that this would be a good decision given the big picture.

I'm super stoked for him and think he'll bring the aggressiveness to the team they have wanted.

because its disrespectful to the driver. how would you like it if you were married to someone for years and after putting your heart and soul into it, they one day say ur not cutting it. i am leaving. youd feel like shit. same analogy

It all comes down to money.

Cant wait for this weekend! Shits going to be crazyyy. Hopefully he can control that car...

do you have any idea how shady racing is?

shit happens, you move along.

respect means nothing. its all about Money. and wins equal money

Racing isn't a marriage, it's a job, if your boss thinks that someone could do a better job in your position, he's going to fire you and hire the better one.

Back
Top Bottom