Off to Japan.......

Damn that food looks good. Asahi is my 2nd favorite beer too - what was it like on tap? I doubt I'll ever find that here. :(

Oh man, everything i ate was amazing....EVERYTHING!!!!

Asahi on tap was the most tastiest Asahi's i have ever had compared to here, but only bottle/can in US

[/B]

That makes me sad as hell but i figured that would be the case. Asahi is THE shit. I laugh b/c people always get Ichiban and have no idea what they're missing!

That makes me sad as hell but i figured that would be the case. Asahi is THE shit. I laugh b/c people always get Ichiban and have no idea what they're missing!

Yup!!! hahaha :laugh:

Maybe next trip you should come....make your dream reality!

some things i miss and i hope you enjoyed

coco%20ichiban%20curry.jpg

nyc.ramen.jpg

10_pix08.jpg

815785893_902b897106.jpg

group trip??

i ate everyday soooo much and still lost 15lbs there
the food is so healthy..

oh and

sim_battle_gear_3.jpg

:bigthumbu

omg, that shit just made me so hungry
my brother said the same thing about the food, its mad healthy and he said he ate so much, he came back skinnier

some things i miss and i hope you enjoyed

coco%20ichiban%20curry.jpg

nyc.ramen.jpg

10_pix08.jpg

815785893_902b897106.jpg

group trip??

i ate everyday soooo much and still lost 15lbs there
the food is so healthy..

oh and

sim_battle_gear_3.jpg

:bigthumbu

HAHAHAHAHA......i had each and every single one of those FUNK. They were so yummy!!!

Although i never really ended in an arcade game!

Yea I don't know how, but when I was there I lost about 15lbs in 3 weeks, and I always ate 3 meals a day. Most of the drinks are not nearly as sweet as our stuff though, and the food tastes so damn fresh no matter where you go.

Joyful and RoyalHost are awesome! Even food from like Lawson, DailyYamazaki, FamilyMart etc is damn good. Mmmm, obento box..... oishii!

Oishi isn't even the word anymore Sean, its better then delicious....I did loose 10lbs in 2 weeks. I was like holy shit, is this my six pack showing....is a secret samurai training me at night while i sleep. hahaha Food here sucks balls. I just figured out why Americans are so over weight, cause the govn't makes them eat garbage!!!

Each house, each village, each town, or city....the residents have their own farm lands and rice fields. They grow their own food to have enough for the year to come. I love it, I wish tomorrow was the day i was going to take this trip because it came and went to damn fast!!!:(

jap girls suck thy look like ducks and the only reason thy like is is becouse thy want to be us citizens but all the food is awsome and il be in j town in the next 6 mounth maybe moveing there for 2 years bro bro im super unsure about that right now tho but the way things are going with me and michelle then il probubbly be moveing there yo hit your boy up and get me some fucken spindels

I miss that food soooooOO much. That yakisoba omelet is the shieet, and I'd kill for some of that tori curry right now!

Last edited:
jap girls suck thy look like ducks and the only reason thy like is is becouse thy want to be us citizens but all the food is awsome and il be in j town in the next 6 mounth maybe moveing there for 2 years bro bro im super unsure about that right now tho but the way things are going with me and michelle then il probubbly be moveing there yo hit your boy up and get me some fucken spindels

what?

Back
Top Bottom