Octane Academy

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
http://www.theoctaneacademy.com/

This isn’t a reality show full of spoiled housewives, bronzed idiots or overgrown cupcakes. It’s a world of intense competition, challenges, irreverent personalities & humor. It might have been founded by Ford, but it’s ruled by four action sports superstars: Ken Block, Brian Deegan, Tanner Foust and Vaughn Gittin Jr. They’ve got street cred you can only dream of, but they’re giving you a shot to experience it.

If you're lucky enough to get picked, you'll spend four days taking on other fearless competitors through a ton of different challenges born out of the crazy minds of these guys. It won't be a walk in the park—your athleticism, attitude and audacity will be tested. If you rise above the rest, you'll be crowned a champion and drive home in one of four tricked-out rides from Ford.

This is the life these four guys live every single day. If you want a chance to make it you’ve got to show them you can take it.

Posting this here since I figure there will be some drifting involved. I recommend some of you guys take part in this.

Last edited:
cool, i need to read the rules and see if I can enter even if im not in the US

I'm sure the first round of people are already chosen. It will probably be one or two small "no body" guys, and 2 bigger guys. After a long multi-episode battle, with all of America routing for the underdogs, a "no body" ends up winning. This will make people all over America think they could be the next big winner on the show, which boosts publicity, and everyone will start sending in videos. Then, it will either get popular or the show will flop after second season.

I wish that I wasn't automaticly barred from this just because im not a us resident lol...

ohh well they wouldn't accept me anyways nobody takes me serious in the first place.

I'm sure the first round of people are already chosen. It will probably be one or two small "no body" guys, and 2 bigger guys. After a long multi-episode battle, with all of America routing for the underdogs, a "no body" ends up winning. This will make people all over America think they could be the next big winner on the show, which boosts publicity, and everyone will start sending in videos. Then, it will either get popular or the show will flop after second season.

wow. :applause:

are you guys sending videos of you guys driving or did you actually read the rules?

Back
Top Bottom