Oct. 29th meet for the palm beach peeps

D. Davaine

Spectator
Ok i want to start a meet up spot since we dont have one. There not really a meet in palm beach so, if we can find a central location to meet at. id like to start meeting up at the spot every week. plz post where you live so i can decide where to meet thank you.

me

Santi, your an *** lol. I <3 you. Alot of us live in the Pembroke Pines/Hialeah/ North Miami/Coral Springs areas and thats why we generally meet up here in Pembroke Pines. But whatever floats your boat. I dont think alot of us from down here would drive up there due to gas. But hey, you could try.

Bring Mirela and her brazilian friends along w/ you and I'll make the drive. :D

Last edited:
altezzagirl said:
Santi, your an *** lol. I <3 you. Alot of us live in the Pembroke Pines/Hialeah/ North Miami/Coral Springs areas and thats why we generally meet up here in Pembroke Pines. But whatever floats your boat. I dont think alot of us from down here would drive up there due to gas. But hey, you could try.

why am i an asshole? i didnt post this. and am working too much to even go to meets.

u can check sfl240sx.com they r having a meeting nov 12 in wpb, also im looking, a good place could be the okeeheelee park in forrest hill & jog rd ( exit 66 in i95) betwin turnpike and i95

Last edited:
rwdrift said:
Bring Mirela and her brazilian friends along w/ you and I'll make the drive. :D

**** santi brings some brazilian girls ill make the drive.... :D :D :D

if i ever had time to make it to a meet i'd bring all the brazilian ladies i know.. they would be there for my entertainment, but i would bring them lol...

what the hell any ways before the theard gets any baddier, like my English. the meet never happened sorry to the people that wanted to go. but we will be having another one next sat. for those that cant make the drive down south. It will be at the publix on lake worth rd and 441. I know theres a curfew but i think it starts at midnight now ill check. i want to start around 8pm so everyone can come chill talk and then go and party the night away. thank you

ps. no this isn't santi i don't look that fat. this is just some other dumb idiot.

Back
Top Bottom