O_O!! arab drift crashes

I don't understand how these people are so dumb. Especially when the one guy was coming out of control and the other car just decided to drive right in front of him.. WTF?

Is this like a sport over there? I mean look at the amount of people gathered up! And I bet you that's all oil money too.

dude, this ones better, check out the guy exploding at 2:50 LOL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so fucking confused! Wtf is the fucking point of this shit!? Its fucking awesome and they are getting some sick angle on those Camrys but seriously? Im really confused...

At least they got ejection seats.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jveG2UGwMw4&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they have no regard for the people standing around and the other drivers. Heck, why are those people stupid enough to stand so close????? I don't get how people are just that dumb!

It looks like the object is to die. If thats the case jokes on me there doing it right.

i mean...they don't really call this drifting over there...do they? What would be the official name for this.....event/suicide parade???

This is the drifting where the winner gets to pick which young boy they want to have sex with at the end of the day. Everyone remembers that article I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom