*NWS* Denisee Milani *NWS* 56k don't even ATTEMPT to open it up at work.

IMHO tits are too big and im a ass man and she has no ass so no way and if her tits are real which i think not she had to be one fat bitch when she was younger.

IMHO tits are too big and im a ass man and she has no ass so no way and if her tits are real which i think not she had to be one fat bitch when she was younger.

couldnt have said it better myself

she does have a pretty face tho

everyone says they be too big but i bet if she was right in front of you and showed u da boobies i. you'd be like:eek:
eek2py9.gif

then watch they won't hate ;)

^^ i dont know .. i like tits that hold themselves... not hanging titties.. lol .. that things are hanging too much.. ...... too much mass too little muscle.. :S..

Here it is

you either get

Big boobs no ass

Big ass no boobs

or

a little of both

thats how is see it and in most cases its true

I never said I wouldnt fuck it, id bury my shaft in her down to the balls, but I really doubt those boobs will be that great looking once theres nothing holding or covering them up. I like small boobs and perky nipples

:rockon:

yeah and im not saying i wouldnt knock it out either... just wouldnt be my first choice there are some other better looking smaller boobed... red headed hotties out there that i would take over her

Back
Top Bottom