Nscra - October 4th event palm beach international raceway

Hey guys, i just got back from the event. I took 200 pics and there were tons of 240's and rx7s and supras. The event was awesome except there were a lot of ricer civics and integras.
If you want me to post pics i can

Hey guys, i just got back from the event. I took 200 pics and there were tons of 240's and rx7s and supras. The event was awesome except there were a lot of ricer civics and integras.
If you want me to post pics i can

just got back also, ton of cars, and anything that was making power had a 2j, lots of 240s, but they were all automatic. quickest car of the day that i saw was a scion TC that ran 7.01 at 187.

just got back also, ton of cars, and anything that was making power had a 2j, lots of 240s, but they were all automatic. quickest car of the day that i saw was a scion TC that ran 7.01 at 187.

that one was nice, but cmon, how bout those GTRs or the team orange S15? those were nice

gtr were ok, nothing special, there more impressive on road coarses. the blue s14 was sick if it would have hooked. the car that impressed me the most was that sick audi

Back
Top Bottom