Nov 16th Drift sessions @ county line

Last time I was training my self to make 360's in countyline dragway, I finally started to make it after about 8-9 runs. At the moment where I figured how to do it, I have been asked not to doit...
For a better control and knowledge I need to learn and practice the limits of my car. Althoug I have been asked to stop, which I did, some other people were allowed to do.. (Unfair).. Well The reason whay I am comming to the events is to learn and practice. Anyway I will come down again but I prefer not to join an event where I will be stopped practicing for unnecessary reasons.

I also asked why I was asked not to do 360's and the answer I got was ( You are taking to much time) . So what 6 -7 sec. extra?

Lets be fair . I respect everybody, I respect the rules but I want to be able practice the way I want in a (Safe way).
yea man they are called rules just obey them. yea other people were allowed, but what do you know about the circumstances under which they came to with tim. stop your bitching.

Shut the hell up dude. Your bitching about something so simple. Let it go and sit on the sidelines if you have a problem.

Sas,
yeah that solves the problem right.. if that is a rule then it should be for everyone..

DUMB, DUMB DUMB DUMB.........DUMB!

Last edited:
It's a perfect weather for a drift session today.
i'm leaving to my shop right now getting everything ready,see you all out there.

its cuz your not sliding man!!!!! an ima be there jus payin at the door which most people are prolly gunna do

yea dude i wanna slide but too many things gin on right now. like i said 2009 should be a better season for me. i should be able to hit up more events now! but we should be there tonight to cheer on the fam!

Baller Ass event. sick runs. shouts to christie and willie. its all good it happens in the sport. and thanks to tim and the jc boys you guys always make it fun

Back
Top Bottom