Nov 16th Drift sessions @ county line

SAS = GHEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be driving... my funds just went up a little, selling crack helps a lot..

damn looks like its gonna be alot of seat time:bigthumbu

Yo tim i might be alittle late like 5:30 - 6:00 but im def gonna be there

My point is not to argue with any one. I guess I have been misunderstood. there fore I erased my post

Last edited:
Last time I was training my self to make 360's in countyline dragway, I finally started to make it after about 8-9 runs. At the moment where I figured how to do it, I have been asked not to doit...
For a better control and knowledge I need to learn and practice the limits of my car. Althoug I have been asked to stop, which I did, some other people were allowed to do.. (Unfair).. Well The reason whay I am comming to the events is to learn and practice. Anyway I will come down again but I prefer not to join an event where I will be stopped practicing for unnecessary reasons.

I also asked why I was asked not to do 360's and the answer I got was ( You are taking to much time) . So what 6 -7 sec. extra?

Lets be fair . I respect everybody, I respect the rules but I want to be able practice the way I want in a (Safe way).

fool!! your opinion is not valid here!! you will be scolded and possibly stoned for this!

Last time I was training my self to make 360's in countyline dragway, I finally started to make it after about 8-9 runs. At the moment where I figured how to do it, I have been asked not to doit...
For a better control and knowledge I need to learn and practice the limits of my car. Althoug I have been asked to stop, which I did, some other people were allowed to do.. (Unfair).. Well The reason whay I am comming to the events is to learn and practice. Anyway I will come down again but I prefer not to join an event where I will be stopped practicing for unnecessary reasons.

I also asked why I was asked not to do 360's and the answer I got was ( You are taking to much time) . So what 6 -7 sec. extra?

Lets be fair . I respect everybody, I respect the rules but I want to be able practice the way I want in a (Safe way).

Rent a track out if you don't want to obey the rules. why were you doing 360s on the exit anyways? You could of done 360s at the end of the second turn and probably wouldn't been asked to stop.

I asked tim if i could try 360s he said no so i didnt do them its called respecting his wishes and the rules. They give us a great opportinity to get better at a great venue. If you dont like it dont drive its that simple.

dumb,dumb dumb dumb,dumb

anyone want to rent my Gazebo? lol
$5 all day.

Im bringing it anyways,. ill be in my red hatch anyways.
see you all there tomorrow.

bdway. if anyone wants me to take vid or piks of them, just bring ur camera and let me know. ill just be watchin and my gf has the camera so i wont be able to shoot shit unless someone brings me one. lmk wasup.!

Back
Top Bottom