North Florida drifters?????

Kasperjd4

Driver
Is there another website like this, but for North Florida? I live right close to gainesville and I never hear of any drift events north of Tampa. Does anyone know where I can go to find soemthing?? :bigthumbu

Hey i live in gainesville you should meet up with me and max we go drifting every once in awhile. there ussually some gainesville road corse events every once in awhile also you can Enter in.

are you on INTMO.com? if you arnt you should sign up, there the forum for gainesville.

orlando is 'slightly' north of tampa, and we have events there at Orlando Speed World, but its just an figure-8 shaped track. For the price its worth a few events driving there, lots of fun.

And as mentioned they have some events at the road course at GIR in gainesville. The course is very tight but still fun and plenty of room for improving skills.

Justin Duncklee said:
Anyone going to OSW this weekend??? How is it?

there should be a good showing i believe.

basically you pay 55 dollars, and get as many runs as you want. it usually ends up being ~15 runs, sometimes much more.

hope to see you out there man!

There is 240sx.net for the jacksonville region but 95 percent of the people on there dont drift just into there cars.

POLE-POSITION said:
Blackhills would kick ass a whole lots of us should road trip it up.

when our cars are done...lets do it, Noah is down im sure.

Justin, all events in Florida are posted on this site, even north Florida, even Georgia events.

this is the only site you need. ever.

S13 Slide said:
Hey i live in gainesville you should meet up with me and max we go drifting every once in awhile. there ussually some gainesville road corse events every once in awhile also you can Enter in.

are you on INTMO.com? if you arnt you should sign up, there the forum for gainesville.

intmo.com = bunch of old gays and pedophiles......

Justin Duncklee said:
Is there another website like this, but for North Florida? I live right close to gainesville and I never hear of any drift events north of Tampa. Does anyone know where I can go to find soemthing?? :bigthumbu

There will be some more ocala events in the future at the grandprix fyi

k4rr said:
intmo.com = bunch of old gays and pedophiles......

There will be some more ocala events in the future at the grandprix fyi

Maybe we can meet up sometime, im still trying to find better drift spots but im practicing again for september event i plan on going toi wouldnt mind have someone else tag along.

Back
Top Bottom